Tuesday 24 November 2015

It has been a bit since I've written so thought I'd let you all know how I'm doing.

My status has slowed down now since my stroke. Still doing my therapy at home and will return to out patient therapy in January. It will be a long road to go to recovery. Still can't drive which makes it seem harder in the winter and I don't feel like going out now that it has gotten colder outside.

There is still some difficulty communicating but I'm persevering but I do find it hard at night as I get more tired the words don't come easy as they do early in the day. I have to be careful if we decide to go out, to go to quiet places without a lot of background noise so I can focus on what is going on around me.


Other than that, things are good. Still keeping Auntie Joy in my prayers as she is not doing so well but she still is staying faithful and when I do talk to her, well you can imagine me with language barriers and her with pain medication how weird we must sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment