Monday 15 May 2017

Bookkeeping Level I/II Complete!!!!


I have finished!!!!  Now, first off, I have to tell you that I was trained before the stroke, about bookkeeping, financial statements, trial balances and the actual entries to with respect to what makes up the process of bookkeeping.  I believed it would be good to take the course to see if I could "understand" it, since having the stroke.

I must say, it was a little difficult because of all the writing (because it is manual you have to write out the all the documentation), and my writing is not like it used to be, but I did okay.  The other thing is, I was so tired by the end of each day!  In the morning I was fine, but around 2:00 pm, it was very difficult to speak as far as what the journal entries were saying - that's because of trying to find the words to express myself.  So I need to look at other alternatives to explain things to people.  And again, in the afternoon, my actual writing was difficult to read because I was tired.

But on the plus side - I did remember all the things I did before the stroke at Midwest!!!!!!  I was sooooooo relieved!!!!  The students were very understanding and the course instructor was very good too.  

So, the next course I am taking, will be Quickbooks Level I/II, it will be a little easier because it is on the computer and not quite so much actual writing.  I will let all of you know how that one goes the first week of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment