Tuesday 1 August 2017



It has been a little while since I have blogged but there have been a few things going on and I believe I have to write about them.

I went for the psychology evaluation and I got the results back 😕.  I can't go back to work full time because I still have delays processing things and they want me to continue working with Megan for the aphasia.  BUT I can going back to work on a part-time basis, so that is really good.

Now I have been going to job interviews and I was offered one job, but I turned it down mostly because it was the first interview I went on and I hadn't checked out any others.  I have another job interview this afternoon, and I'm going to see what it's like.  I believe I am capable of working full time and I am going to see if that is true (so wish me luck)!

I have finished my High Level Aphasia so now I just have my one-on-one therapy sessions with Megan on Thursday.  I believe I will continue with them even if I have a job (well I'm going to negotiate that when I get a job offer 👍).  I am working really hard at the homework every day, the only way I am going to get better is to keep on working at things...and one of the things is this blog.

I can't believe it is August already, time sure flies.  We have a wedding in London, England and I would like to go to Brooks one more time before the summer is over (don't know when) and then it is September.  If I don't get the job today, I'm still going to search for something that I can do in property management.  I believe that is the best route that I should take mostly because I am familiar with it and there are lots of contacts I have to make sure I am successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment